If you are experiencing higher than normal water usage or the leak indicator on your meter is flashing or continuously on, it is possible that you may have a leak.
Below is a list of possible causes of leaks:
- Outside faucet, garden or sprinkler system leaking.
- Toilet valve not sealed properly, or toilet running.
- Faucet in kitchen or bathrooms leaking.
- Appliances leaking (ice maker, washing machine, dishwasher, or water cooled air conditioner or heat pump.
- Soaker hose in use.
- Leak between the water meter and the house.
- Hot water heater leaking.
- Watering yard for a long period of time.
- Filling a swimming pool.
- Any continuous use of water for 24 hours.